- Established in 1978 in Taman Maluri, Cheras, Chuan Seng Hin Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysian owned company.
- Was started off as an agent to ITT Television and dealt in electronic components mainly imported from Japan and distributed to the local market.
- Moved to Jalan Pasar, Pudu and formed its first retail outlet- Syarikat Instraco Sdn. Bhd. Started concentrating on expanding its client base especially in the Northen and Southen region of the country.
- In the late 80s, its business was expanding to East Malaysia- Sabah & Sarawak.
- In 1987, TNK Electronic Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. was established. Continued moving toward the new era of technology development and hoping to translate our business goals into action.
- In 1989, TNK Holdings Sdn Bhd. was established.
- In 2003, Chuan Seng Hin Sdn. Bhd. awarded the Golden Bull Award 2003: Malaysia 100 outstanding SMEs that clarify the execellent performance of the company along the years.
- In 2006, Chuan Seng Hin’s affiliated company- TNK Electronics Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. received MS ISO 14001: 2004, Environmental Management Systems- Requirements with Guidance for Use.
- Our In-house brand Dynamax had been awarded ASIA PACIFIC SUPER EXCELLENT BRAND on 5th March 2009 at Genting International Convention Centre. This award is recognized throughout Asia Pacific and is organized by Asia Entrepreneur Alliance, a non-profit organization dedicated to promote branding.